Funding Resource Center
If you need to raise funds to make your playground dream a reality, we can help! Our team of experts developed a series of industry-leading, step-by-step guides. Whether you’re beginning to think about funding or a seasoned pro, these free resources will enable you to better understand the funding market and empower you to create and manage a successful campaign. Let us help you bring the power of play back to your community!
Launching a funding campaign can feel like a daunting task. That’s why we’ve created multiple resources to help guide you in your fundraising drive.
Playground Funding Guide
This free resource is the foundation for your funding journey. With this guide, you’ll learn:
1. Who will help fund your project and where to find them
2. The most effective ways to approach potential donors
3. How to set up and manage a winning campaign
4. Funding rules to live by
How to Identify Donors
The key is to target those prospects who have the highest probability to contribute to your project in the most efficient manner. With this guide, you’ll learn:
- How you can determine if a donor is a match for your playground project
- What resources you can use to help identify donors
How to Build Relationships
There are a broad range of methods you can leverage to communicate with donors and build a positive relationship. With this guide, you’ll learn:
- What methods you can employ to build a relationship with a donor
- How you can enhance and deepen that relationship over time
How to Manage a Successful Campaign
You’ve assembled your team and started identifying donor prospects. Now is the time to launch your funding campaign. With this guide, you’ll learn:
- The primary attributes of a successful campaign
- How you can sustain interest and engagement in your campaign
Immediate Funding Solutions
To help you bring play back to your community, we offer a variety of funding solutions, including:
- 0% Financing for 12 months
- Free Storage for up to 120 Days
- Play Now, Pay Later
- And more!
Additional Funding Sources
Grants are available from a variety of sources. Learn more about the process and how to maximize your chances here.
Fundraising is an opportunity to bring the community together and spark excitement about a new playground.
Sourcewell is a National Cooperative government partner that focuses on your success by giving you a less complicated way to purchase what you need.
We’re a GSA-approved vendor for playground equipment, site amenities, and surfacing products. Government customers can use GSA #GS03F055AA to take advantage of special pricing.